Fresh Kicks for Fall

Sunday, September 24, 2017

They say write what ya know. Well if you follow me elsewhere on social media you may already know I've got a thing for shoes. Occassionally (weekly) I contemplate why I didn't go into some line of work that would have led me to a career in footwear. Jeffrey Campbell started in sales in the shoe department at Nordstrom and now is name to one of the most iconic booties of the 2000's. Coulda been me.

Do you ever wonder what you would do if someone gave you like $500 or $1,000 and said you can't use to this be responsible, it's only for fun?  I always think about what shoes I would get myself. I'd be practical, don't worry. Something classic. But this is reality and I'm not (always) shelling out hundreds on shoes. I do day dream and drool, though.

Every season there are some really fun trends to try. I don't believe in spending the big bucks on these because, let's be real, in six months you're going to be over it. There are a lot of great places to try trends for cheap - Marshalls, Target, Nordstrom Rack, and many sites on the world wide web.

In case you were wondering (which I know you were) here's what I'm coveting (and can't afford) and the dupes I've uncovered.

PS - I'm a size 8. I accept direct gifts in the mail, cash, or gift cards.


The perfect black ankle boot. Can't go wrong. 


Merlot & velvet would look fierce with an all black ensemble. 


Can you say chic & comfortable? 

Wish I never found these because the dupes won't fill the bejeweled void in my heart.


I couldn't find the perfect pair of black studded booties for a budget. I'll lust over these for a little while longer. The sneaker, love em or hate em, will be mine after a glass of wine.
Love | Need

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan